Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Poster (Part II)

I really like the last line I said in my PSA, "No one should have to struggle for a voice." It does a good job of explaining why my topic is important and should be heard. I also like the first picture I showed in my PSA, the girl with tape over her mouth. I think it gives a better portrayal of how people that can't speak feel. I decided to combine both of these things in my poster. I found some pictures of people that are very different but all look sad. I edited the pictures to make it look like they all had tape over their mouths, showing their inability to speak. The statement I liked in my PSA became the headline for my poster. I really like the font I found for this project. It's a more eroded and messy version of Times New Roman and I think it fits well with the topic. I had fun making this poster and I'm excited to see it printed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment